Unique and fun vertical style metal cat clock featuring a yellow colored kitty with green/teal accents and white clock hands. The little pink mouse pendulum always keeps just out of reach! Made from recycled metal scrap each hand painted and handcrafted Oxidos clock is slightly different.
The clock measures about 18" tall from tip to tip and 3 1/2" wide. It is battery operated with a AAA size (not included) and is packaged in a decorated box. Perfect for gift giving to a cat lover.
Oxidos practices the principal of Fair Trade. The name Oxidos comes from the process of oxidation used to create the rusted patina on the metal prior to painting.
The following instructions are included with each clock:
- Install a new battery in the quartz movement to activate.
- Turn the knob on the back of the movement, to move the hands to the correct time.
- Never set the clock by moving the Hour Hand on its own. This will damage the mechanism and invalidate the guarantee.
- For wall clock, hang it from the hanger making sure the mechanism itself is vertical so that the pendulum can swing evenly on either side of the hump on the bottom of the mechanism, taking into account that some models are asymmetrical and may need to be slightly tilted to one side or the other to achieve the proper balance. Make sure you use a strong, firmly fixed screw or nail. Tilt it slightly upward to hold the clock tight into the wall.
- The battery should be changed after approximately one year. If the pendulum stops, this is your notice to replace the battery for a new one.
- If a clock hand looses, push it firmly back down the white shaft.
Every care has been taken to manufacture the clock so that it will give you years of enjoyment and satisfaction.